April 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Online via the Zoom Platform
Have you heard about a fascinating new technology called blockchain? This panel session will explore the topic of blockchain. What it is, how it applies, why we should trust the math, and most importantly, why it matters to us all.
Join The Engineering Society of Detroit virtually on April 30 as we continue our series of one-hour, expert-led, online educational opportunities.
- Pramita Mitra, Supervisor, IoT & Blockchain, Ford Motor Company and Co-Chair, Supply Chain Working Group at Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Michal Filipowski, Innovation Manager, General Motors
- Adam Zientarski, COO, Co-Founder, EOS Detroit
- Alex Fischer, Blockchain Consultant
- Moderator: Nate Talbot, Director, Detroit Blockchain Center
Continuing education certificates will be made available.
Complimentary to our members and the engineering community
Click here to register online or contact Elana Shelef at email@example.com.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ESD’s New One-Hour Online Educational Sessions!