Deadline for nominations for the 2024 AIA Detroit Board of Directors. Nominees must be AIA Detroit members in good standing.
Board Member duties will include governance, membership, and financial responsibilities (including sponsorship), and the AIA Detroit Board meetings take place on the second Tuesday of every month, 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
Please send nominations for the 2024 AIA Detroit Board to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20th.
2024 Board of Directors; Open positions and Certified Candidates
Director Positions eligible for election:
• (1) Detroit Director (3-year term)
• (1) Affiliate Director (Must be Professional Affiliate Member; 1-year term)
• (1) Associate Director (Must be Associate Member; 1-year term)
Executive Committee positions eligible for election:
• (1) Secretary (Must be Architect or Associate Member; 2-year term)
• (1) Vice President/President-Elect (Must be Architect Member; 3-year term, including succession to President and Past-President)