AIA Detroit is once again accepting applications for the Christopher Kelley Leadership Development Program from potential scholars located all over the state of Michigan. All applications and supporting documents are due no later than 11:59pm on Friday, July 2nd, 2021. Please see the 2021 CKLDP Info Packet for a full description of the application requirements. Interested Candidates are encouraged to reach out to the Program Committee at CKLDP@aiadetroit.com with any questions.
DATES & DEADLINES:
• June 1, 2021: The Call for Applications for the 2020-2021 Cohort
• June 10, 2021: Virtual Info Session + Live Q&A, RSVP Here!
• July 2, 2021: Application & Supporting Documents Deadline
• July 31, 2021: Notification of Acceptance into the Program
1. Thoroughly review the full application requirements in the 2021 CKLDP Info Packet
2. Solicit or draft a Letter of Interest
3. Solicit 1-3 Letters of Recommendation
4. Review and update your current Resume, focusing on relevant qualifications like volunteer activity, organizational involvement, and prior leadership opportunities.
5. Complete, with your employer, the Memorandum of Understanding, affirming your commitment to the program, should you be selected to participate.
6. Complete the online CKLDP Application Form, including written essay responses, and upload the above supporting documents at the end of the of the Application Form.