August 28, 2015
1 HSW Credit
September 10, 2015
This BEC-GD Monthly Program is Presented by Scott R. Baiker, CSI, Isolatek Technical Representative
Doors Open: 4:30 PM.
Program begins at 5:00 PM.
Where: Schoolcraft College’s Vis-Ta-Tech Center.
Admission: $5.00 at the door.
Participants will be provided a basic understanding of Total Passive Fire Protection and all forms of passive fire protection solutions available to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the building and its occupants. These solutions include:
* Spray-Applied Fire Resistive Materials
* Thin Film Intumescent Coatings
* Rigid Board Fire Protection
Participants will also be provided the technical expertise required to make sure their projects are completed on time, in accordance with all building code/UL guidelines and in a cost effective manner. The program will concentrate on:
* Understanding Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listings
* Product Solutions
* Jobsite Conditions – Sequencing and Scheduling
* Industry Issues
* Building Code
* Specification Details and Requirements