October 7, 2021
26913 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 200 | Southfield, MI 48033
Experience: Minimum ten years' experience in A/E industry preferred
Responsible for the design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
• Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
• Responsible to lead discipline project team members or key areas of project development as assigned.
• Prepare and monitor discipline workplans when assigned as a discipline team leader.
• Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
• Edit and coordinate project specifications.
• Prepare and document required code research for project.
• Attend project meetings as necessary.
• Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
• Produce and coordinate quality architectural and engineering services within a project team concept.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree and licensure preferred.
• LEED Accredited preferred.
• Minimum ten years’ experience in A/E industry preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
• Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff and delegate work assignments.
• Computer and Revit literate.
• Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible.
• Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
• Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
• Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
• Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
• Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Qualified candidates can apply online at https://www.hed.design/careers