October 2, 2022
AIA DETROIT 2023 BOARD ELECTIONS – CALL FOR CANDIDATES
All current AIA Detroit Members are encouraged to save the date for the AIA Detroit Annual Business Meeting taking place on Tuesday, November 15th. This meeting will include the annual report to the membership on milestones, events, and activity throughout the past year, and the election of the 2023 AIA Detroit Board of Directors.
Please send in your nominations for the 2023 AIA Detroit Board of Directors. Nominees must be AIA Detroit members in good standing. Board Member duties will include governance, membership, and financial responsibilities (including sponsorship). The AIA Detroit Board meetings are not currently guaranteed to meet in person every month.
Please send nominations for the 2023 AIA Detroit board to email@example.com. Nominations are due by 5pm on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14th.
2023 Board of Directors
Open positions and Certified Candidates
Director Positions eligible for election:
• (1) Detroit Director (3-year term)
• (1) Affiliate Director (Must be Professional Affiliate Member; 1-year term)
• (1) Associate Director (Must be Associate Member; 1-year term)
Executive Committee positions eligible for election:
• (1) Treasurer (Must be Architect or Associate Member; 2-year term)
• (1) Vice President/President-Elect (Must be Architect Member; 3-year term, including succession to President and Past-President)