February 24, 2022
G.H. Forbes Associates
Royal Oak, MI
Experience: 3-5 Years
G.H. Forbes Associates Architects is seeking a Project Architect/Project Manager with 3-5 years of experience to join our firm in Royal Oak, Michigan.
Your position as Project Architect/Project Manager will be involved with all aspects of the design and construction of projects that generally range in value from a half a million to five million dollars. Responsibilities include consultant management, client communications, site investigation, design and production of construction documents and construction observation. Applicants should have excellent organizational and communication skills, comfort in speaking to clients, a great attitude and a willingness to learn. Because we are a small firm, each team member has the opportunity to experience and contribute to all aspects of design and construction.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; a Professional or Master’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience at an architecture firm in all phases of the design and construction administration process
- United States Citizenship and no criminal record are required due to work on Government contracts
- Practical working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience with Bluebeam, Sketch up, InDesign are a plus
- Experience with Cost Estimation
- Writing skills
G.H. Forbes Associates Architects specializes in a wide range of Public Sector Renovation and Death Care projects with an assortment of repeat clients. The firm, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, offers a team-oriented, collaborative atmosphere. We strive to provide our staff with life-work balance.
G.H. Forbes Associates Architects offers:
- Medical Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Compensation
Interested candidates should submit your resume and samples of your portfolio (past projects) to Jacqueline Skowron at email@example.com. Subject Line: “JOB POSTING”