November 15, 2022
Experience: 5+ years
As the Project Manager, your job is to plan, budget, and execute all aspects of a project. The Project Manager works closely with Kingscott staff and consultants to ensure the schedule, budget, and quality of each project is orchestrated successfully. The Project Manager works closely with upper management to achieve client satisfaction with each project.
Our belief in people leads us to work with project partners that have people at their center. Our company values are:
- Investing in People
- Achieving the Extraordinary
- Serving with Humility
- Finding Fun in Our Work
- Committing Ourselves to Mutual Success
- Fearlessly Exploring
- Striving for Authenticity
- Actively pursues and secures new work in conjunction with Marketing to achieve the established Kingscott revenue goal; assist Project Directors in achieving their revenue goals.
- Assists the Project Director in the determination of client billings.
- Conducts performance evaluations for assigned employees.
- Assists the Project Director in developing and documenting a project plan for each assigned project.
- Assists project Director in negotiating client contracts and fees.
- Selects and resolves roles and responsibilities with assigned project team.
- Develops, implements, and maintains project commitments and coordinates them with in-house budgets and schedules to achieve a profit.
- Develops in-house budgets, schedules, and manpower requirements.
- Monitors Project Team Performance to be responsive to the client’s program, budget, and schedule.
- Monitors Project Team performance and communication to facilitate employee personal and professional satisfaction.
- Monitors Project Team performance to be responsive to establish Kingscott Quality Control Standards.
- Monitors and facilitate in conjunction with the Design Architect and Project Architect the coordination of disciplines.
- Communicates with clients, other disciplines, and consultants.
- Recommends technical and professional development programs for team members.
- Coordinates with the Scheduling Committee to manage the staffing and scheduling of assigned projects.
- Develops and documents a project plan for all assigned projects.
- Secures and contracts consultant services, as required, to meet project needs.
- Responsible for day-to-day client interaction.
- Ensures the Project Team is communicating effectively.
- Schedules and facilitates weekly team meetings.
- Ensures team conducts end-of-phase and end-of-project reviews.
- Ensures project data is entered for Marketing.
- Serves as a cheerleader to the Project Team.
- Assists with owner and architectural contracts.
- Meets established individual project budgets and schedules.
- Mentors and assists project team members through projects.
- Pursues continuing education opportunities through seminars and participation in professional organization activities
- Conducts construction site visits to monitor progress, depending on project scope.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Direction: Plans and arranges own work. Uses a wide range of procedures to accomplish assigned objectives.
Informal leadership: Determines work assignments, priorities, and procedures for team members. Responsible for assigning, scheduling, and ensuring the quality and quantity of work. May or may not approve time off and schedule adjustments. Provides training and coaching.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree specializing in Architecture or equivalent work experience.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in architectural design.
- Registration, licensure, or certification preferred.
- K-12 education facility and commercial building design experience preferred.
- Software knowledge in AutoCAD or Revit is preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Familiarity with architecture, engineering, planning, and interior design.
- Ability to delegate work to team members effectively rather than doing work on his/her own.
- Possess and demonstrate strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to deliver sustainable results through innovative thinking, complex problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume and cover letter to Dan Tryles at firstname.lastname@example.org