January 26, 2022
Experience: 5-10 Years
We are currently seeking a Project Architect with substantial professional skills acquired from prior work experience. This person will support projects in the development of concepts, which are incorporated into a final product in conjunction with the work of other architects and technicians. This position is also responsible for developing technical construction documents in Revit and CAD, as necessary, and coordinating with consultants. Applicants must be available to interview in-person at our location if selected.
- Strong technical ability to develop, coordinate, and review construction documentation for complex design solutions.
- Strong understanding of building codes and ADA requirements.
- Works well under deadline pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient/Advanced REVIT skill set.
- 5-10 years of architectural experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in Revit developing models and technical details.
- Previous commercial, higher education, retail, wood construction, etc. experience preferred.
Work is performed in a highly collaborative work environment.
Neumann/Smith is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This challenging position will provide the appropriate candidate with rewarding challenges, a professional teamwork environment, and an outstanding salary/benefit package, including paid overtime and bonus potential.
To be considered for this position in an award-winning architectural firm, send your resume to HR@neumannsmith.com.