January 26, 2022
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC
Mt Clemens, MI
Experience: Previous Experience
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC is looking for an experienced construction administrator to join its growing team, which provides services to local/state/federal governments and K-12 schools.
Assists multiple team members on all aspects of architectural design delivery and construction, including periodic site visits to keep track of a project’s progression; meeting with contractors and clients to assist in the construction process; monitoring, tracking, and reporting design implementation and modifications of multiple construction sites; reviewing shop drawings; responding to requests for information and design/construction changes; writing meeting reports; reviewing and facilitating applications for payment from contractors; preparing punch lists and verifying substantial project completion.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of project specifications and architectural documents
- Building constructability process knowledge
- Skilled in developing, compiling, and modifying field observation reports
- Specific behavioral competencies required to satisfactorily perform the main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A self-starter and a quick learner
- High degree of ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Demonstrable integrity and professionalism
- A candidate must have previous experience monitoring construction of municipal and educational facilities.
Working at PARTNERS is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to positively impact the vitality of communities and the education of students.
As a PARTNERS’ employee …
You will become an important member of a creative team where your input will be desired, respected and utilized during project visioning and design.
You will experience:
- Flexible work environment
- Work-task variety
- Diversity of roles
- Employee enrichment
You will have personal and professional growth nurtured in a collaborative setting, which celebrates creativity and wisdom.
Forward Qualifications, Resume, and Examples of Work to: