January 26, 2022
Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas, Inc.
Experience: 7-10 Years
Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas, Inc., Architects and Planners is seeking a full-time, qualified individual to join our team for the role of Project Manager. At FSP, the Project Manager works closely with the Principal, Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, Junior Members, Client, Contractor, Consultants, and Municipalities in a dedicated team environment to execute projects for completion. Our mission is to plan, design, and complete projects by bringing each client’s vision to life with the highest level of quality and professionalism.
Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas Inc., Architects and Planners is an award-winning, service-oriented architectural firm notably recognized for our unique environments created for living since 1963. We strive to deliver quality projects exceeding client expectations. We accomplish this by producing environmental products that contribute to the overall well-being of a community. Our professionals are equipped with extensive design experience and problem-solving skills in environmental architectural projects involving multi-family housing, mixed-use communities, senior living, healthcare facilities, adaptive reuse, and historic preservations.
- Responsible for the entire project including coordination with the Client, Contractor, Consultants, and Municipalities
- Collaborate with Architects, Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, and Junior Members to assist in design development and the production of completing construction administration tasks
- Coordinate team of Project Consultants for each project
- Work to develop Junior Team Members
- Attend meetings, groundbreakings, and construction field sites
- Participate collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Professional licensure preferred
- Knowledge in Revit, Autocad, 3D programs, Microsoft Office and Bluebeam required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
Apply by submitting Resume and Portfolio to Scott Kelley at email@example.com.
Check out our website at www.fuscoshafferpappas.com.