June 8, 2022
Experience: 3-5 Years
InToto Studio is seeking technically focused architectural professionals interested in joining our community-focused Detroit design practice. The ideal candidate is critical, curious, and will bring at least 2 years of post-graduate professional experience; an interest in developing design concepts through detailing and documentation; a desire to learn and grow with our practice; and enthusiasm for contributing to our collaborative office culture.
– Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
– At least 2 years of post-graduate professional firm experience
– Familiarity with all project phases and project documentation
– Demonstrated interest in developing design concepts through detailing and documentation
– Proficiency with Revit
– Strong design and graphic sense; proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, Enscape, V-Ray
– Exposure to specifications, building codes and technical building assemblies
– Self-motivated and organized, with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines
– Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
– Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with clients, consultants, and coworkers
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Collaborate with team to develop details and construction documents
– Coordinate with consultants to meet design and technical goals
– Research materials and assemblies
Compensation and Benefits:
– We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
InToto is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. Please note for all documents the maximum file size is 10 MB.
INTOTO Studio is an inquisitive design practice, committed to asking questions and delivering creative solutions that help communities and mission-driven clients elevate people, places, and ideals. Our Detroit-based team is a small, dedicated, and close-knit group of architects and designers with over 25 years of experience working across a wide range of scales, budgets, and project types.