August 17, 2023
Auger Klein Aller (AKA) Architects
Experience: Bachelors Degree
Auger Klein Aller is Growing Again!
Auger Klein Aller (AKA) Architects is entering its’ 30th year specializing in problem-solving for a wide variety of clients and project types.
We work and play in a modern, open, and interactive office space that allows for collaboration and inclusivity with communication and creativity. We enjoy our outdoor patio | meeting and BBQ space that virtually hangs over Paint Creek. Our office embraces a small-town Rochester, Michigan vibe and offers a low-stress working environment – we can’t imagine a better place to create architecture.
We are looking to add to our team: Architectural Designer/Drafter
• Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in architecture from an accredited school or equivalent experience in construction trades or professional services office
• Familiar with AutoCAD and/or Revit, and MS Office Suite
• An interest in Technology, Software, Computer Rendering, AI, and Virtual Reality is a bonus!
• Ability and interest to be mentored and grow in the profession of Design
• Respect the firm’s long-standing brand and values
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative spirit and “can do” attitude
• Desire to be a part of a dynamic small business that continues to evolve and do big things
AKA Architects offers a hybrid work format that promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages training and volunteerism within your areas of interest. We offer a benefits package including: paid Training, reimbursement for Professional Exams and Registrations, Professional Memberships, fully paid Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage, Life Insurance, and employer-matching IRA plan. We offer Maternity and Paternity Leave, Paid Holidays, Summer Friday’s and monthly team-building events with an occasional “beer Friday” mixed in”.
Interested candidates should be invested in preserving and nourishing that same enthusiasm and curiosity that attracted you to the design profession, problem-solving, and growing of a sustainable built environment.
If you are ready for a start, a fresh start, a re-start or maybe an introduction into a profession that we all love, send your resume to email@example.com