March 23, 2023
CR Architecture + Design
Experience: 2-5 years of related experience
At CR architecture + design, Our Values of Passion, Collaboration, Integrity & Innovation transform into Creating Extraordinary Places as we endeavor to build, grow and enhance the world and space around us.
If you are an experienced Senior Designer, that fully understands what it takes to deliver a project from conception to closeout, is team-focused, and is customer service savvy, we would love to chat.
As a CR Senior Designer, you will be responsible for assisting in the development of architectural projects of various complexity and scope. Your primary contribution will be in collaborating with a senior team member, as they guide and direct your development and delivery of successful projects. You will be responsible for the successful completion of assigned tasks, ensuring quality standards are met and execution of tasks are completed within the budgeted and scheduled timeframe.
HOW YOU SUCCEED
– Assist or lead in the development of design and technical documentation in various project phases, including the preparation of interior materials, palette and furniture specifications, space planning, interior architecture, and FF&E.
– Utilize hand drawings, sketches, and/or software to produce design deliverables.
– Utilize Revit/BIM/CAD and other software to produce technical deliverables.
– Assist in developing project technical specifications and managing client standards.
– Assist in site surveys and documenting existing conditions.
– Plan use and layout of space and coordinate interior systems (color, furniture, fixtures, etc.) to ensure compatibility with the design intent.
– Implement brand standards into the design.
– Assist in design strategy, client review meetings, and presentations.
– Assist in coordination efforts with internal/external teams and associated stakeholders.
– Assist with contract administration duties.
– Conduct quality assurance and quality control on assigned projects.
WHAT YOU NEED
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interior or Architectural Design from an accredited institution.
– 2-5 years of related experience.
– Actively pursuing professional registration is required for senior-level consideration.
– Highly proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, 3D rendering, and design software including SketchUp, Photoshop, and InDesign, with the ability to effectively execute design and technical documentation.
– Ability to generate plans and elevations and tag furniture and materials accurately.
– Ability to appropriately select and accurately document specifications for furniture and materials.
– Knowledge of FF& E specifications, millwork detailing, material application, and ergonomic standards for furniture.
– Ability to formulate FF&E budgets.
– Basic understanding of building materials, systems, codes, and standards and how they are applied is preferred.
– Basic understanding of typical project delivery methods such as Design/Bid/Build, CM, Fast Track, and Design/Build is preferred.
– Basic understanding of the documentation requirements associated with the development of conceptual design, schematic design, design development, and construction document packages is preferred.
– Ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
– Ability to participate and collaborate in a project team setting.
– Exceptional communications skills including written, verbal, and presentation.
PERKS THAT WORK
Competitive Compensation & Bonus Plan • Competitive Benefit Plan • 401(k) Profit Sharing • Convenient Downtown Office Location • Parking/Transit Allowance • Career Tracks • Professional Development Allowance • Career Coaching • CR Offices Located Nationwide • Office Celebrations • Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays • Lunch-and-Learns • Employee Engagement & Wellness Programs • Tuition Reimbursement
CR architecture + design is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.