January 23, 2023
Project Site Engineer
Northland City Center
Experience: 5 years
Contour Companies desire to fill an opening for a Project Site Engineer for their Northland City Center project site Architects office. The project site engineer will coordinate all aspects of the construction of a large multi-use residential, commercial, and restoration project. The project site engineer will work on-site at the Northland City Center project and coordinate closely with Contour Architects to effectively advance construction of this complex long-term project.
The chosen candidate should have:
– Bachelor’s degree (or greater) in Construction Management.
– Five years experience in on-site project management.
– Full knowledge and understanding of construction documentation.
– Ability to schedule and coordinate activities on a large-scale job site.
– Ability to coordinate with in-house architects and construction personnel.
– Ability to coordinate with various engineering disciplines on the project.
– Ability to work with building officials and code administrators to complete work in a timely and
– Ability to work with on-site utilities personnel to schedule and complete operations.
– Ability to facilitate and manage ordering and delivery of construction materials.
– Ability to use project management software to schedule and complete site operations.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, virtual meeting software, etc.
Please send all resumes to: email@example.com