June 8, 2022
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC
Mount Clemens, MI
Experience: 3+ Years
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC is looking for an experienced interior designer to join its growing team, which provides services to local/state/federal governments and K-12 schools.
We are seeking a motivated and self-driven interior designer to join our team, who has experience working within an architectural firm environment and who will assist in leading the firm’s interior design efforts on educational, municipal, and other public projects. Candidates are not required to have extensive experience in these project types but should showcase a design aptitude with the ability to apply influence to a wide range of user needs within a diverse range of projects. Duties include identifying, managing, and sourcing finish selections, client presentation and assembling of finish boards, furniture selections, and documentation of all materials with knowledge of details and specification coordination well into construction administration. Knowledge of the procurement process will be required.
* 3+ years experience working with architectural teams on interior design efforts, preferably on educational and municipal projects.
* Bachelor’s Degree in interior design or equivalent preferred.
* Candidates must be NCIDQ certified or working towards certification.
* Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCad, Sketchup, and Office 365.
* Proven ability to develop interior design strategies reflecting overall concepts of project.
* Knowledge of ADA and building codes, construction types, and interior detailing on projects.
* Ability to create compelling and informative presentations.
* Ability to create furniture plans, specifications, and bid documents.
* Specific behavioral competencies required to satisfactorily perform the main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Exceptional organization ability
– Ability to listen carefully to other professionals
– A self-starter and a quick learner
– High degree of ability to multitask
– Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively with limited support of a supervisor
– Demonstrable integrity and professionalism
Working at PARTNERS is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to positively impact the vitality of communities and education of students.
As a PARTNERS’ Team Member…
You will become an integral part of a creative team where your input will be desired, respected
and utilized during project visioning, design, and implementation.
You will experience:
* Flexible work environment
* Work-task variety
* Diversity of roles
* Employee enrichment
You will have personal and professional growth nurtured in a collaborative setting, which celebrates creativity, wisdom, passion and heart.
Forward Qualifications, Resume, and Examples of Work to: