August 16, 2019
Experience: 8-10 Years
HKS is a team of more than 1,300 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Detroit office is seeking a talented Interior Designer to join our Studio.
We are looking for individual with a strong work ethic, great technical skills that brings energy and passion.
• Develop interiors concepts based on client vision, desire and architectural concept
• Work with project team to collaborate on spacial design linking to client vision and interior concepts
• Work with Architectural design team to suggest appropriate finishes and textures for projects
• Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes
• Maintain up to date knowledge of products and materials available on the market
• Develop cost estimates for design proposals
• Assists in delivery of client presentations
• Assists in new business development efforts
• Prepare FF&E packages
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program or equivalent experience
• Registration or Licensure Required
• Typically have 8 – 10 years of experience
• Experienced in performing duties in a fast-paced environment
• Healthcare experience a plus
Those interested in applying, please visit the HKS Career Center HERE.