June 8, 2022
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC
Mount Clemens, MI
Experience: Previous Experience
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC is looking for an experienced construction administrator to join its growing team, which provides services to local/state/federal governments and K-12 schools.
Assists multiple team members on all aspects of architectural design delivery and construction, including periodic site visits to keep track of a project’s progression; meeting with contractors and clients to assist in the construction process; monitoring, tracking, and reporting design implementation and modifications of multiple construction sites; reviewing shop drawings; responding to requests for information and design/construction changes; writing meeting reports; reviewing and facilitating applications for payment from contractors; preparing punch lists and verifying substantial project completion.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Understanding of project specifications and architectural documents
* Building constructability process knowledge
* Skilled in developing, compiling, and modifying field observation reports
* Specific behavioral competencies required to satisfactorily perform the main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* A self-starter and a quick learner
* High degree of ability to multitask
* Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
* Demonstrable integrity and professionalism
* A candidate must have previous experience monitoring the construction of municipal and educational facilities.
Working at PARTNERS is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to positively impact the vitality of communities and the education of students.
As a PARTNERS’ employee …
You will become an important member of a creative team where your input will be desired, respected, and utilized during project visioning and design.
You will experience:
* Flexible work environment
* Work-task variety
* Diversity of roles
* Employee enrichment
You will have personal and professional growth nurtured in a collaborative setting, which celebrates creativity and wisdom.
Forward Qualifications, Resume, and Examples of Work to: