April 4, 2023
CR Architecture + Design
Experience: 5+ years
At CR architecture + design, Our Values of Passion, Collaboration, Integrity & Innovation transform into Creating Extraordinary Places as we endeavor to build, grow, and enhance the world and space around us.
If you have a passion for great design and are searching for a fun, collaborative environment with diverse resources, we would love to chat.
CR architecture + design’s BIM Manager will perform as a BIM/Revit leader and support specialist. This BIM Manager’s top priority is to ensure that CR’s project teams are operating at maximum efficiency, as it relates to the utilization of BIM software. As a BIM Manager you will also be responsible for implementation, adoption, training, standards, and best practices. This BIM Manager will continuously analyze and proactively drive innovative solutions and best-in-class practices and participate and lead BIM research and development of BIM within CR.
As BIM Manager, you will take ownership of implementing and maintaining BIM processes and standards companywide.
HOW YOU SUCCEED
– Manage software products including incorporating new version releases and customizations
– Identify and evaluate new BIM related software, trends, and technologies while staying informed on best practices and provide recommendations for new business opportunities
– Responsible for CR’s overall BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
– Oversee the creation and maintenance of Revit template files to ensure CR standards
– Provide oversight to quality control for completeness and adherence to CR’s standards of all drawing produced
– Oversee development and enforcement of BIM documentation and workflow process standards
– Report on CR’s current and projected state to BIM adoption and implementation and create upgrade and deployment strategies for continued BIM adoption
– Provide hardware and network support for employees as it relates to BIM production and troubleshoot problems
– Provide Revit Fundamental and Intermediate training to staff along with continuing education training sessions
– Support project standards coordination with customers and assist project teams in BIM project setup
– Work as a liaison with national vendors and internal technology staff
WHAT YOU NEED
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or equivalent
– 5+ years production experience in architectural design / drafting
– 5+ years experience as a BIM Manager
– An in-depth working knowledge of Revit with an emphasis on project setup
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills & able to effectively engage with end users
– Possess and maintain exceptional work ethic, as well as uphold company values, and demand the highest standard of conduct from self & others
– Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue your own continued education in BIM
– Share a passion for BIM/Revit; champion learning; and timely troubleshoot ever-changing business demands and challenges
– Above average PC experience in Windows environments
PERKS THAT WORK
Competitive Compensation & Bonus Plan • Competitive Benefit Plan • 401(k) Profit Sharing • Convenient Downtown Office Location • Parking/Transit Allowance • Career Tracks • Professional Development Allowance • Career Coaching • CR Offices Located Nationwide • Office Celebrations • Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays • Lunch-and-Learns • Employee Engagement & Wellness Programs • Tuition Reimbursement
CR architecture + design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.