January 26, 2022
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC
Mt Clemens, MI 48043
Experience: Accredited Architecture Degree
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC is looking for an experienced architectural designer to join its growing team, which provides services to local/state/federal governments and K-12 schools.
A team member within our studio environment who specializes in the planning and design of new structures and redesigning existing structures: including collecting information on the design requirements for a building project by interacting with clients to identify specifications and budgets; providing clients with recommendations on suitable architectural design considering factors such as building site, cost, and trend; producing building plans/designs using CAD tools, 3D modeling software and manual technical drawing instruments; creating architectural plans which meet the desired requirement and expectation of clients by designing according to budget and preference; writing meeting reports; facilitating design meetings/presentations and appropriate design modifications. Within the PARTNERS’ studio, the architectural designer will need to brainstorm, develop models and present unique design proposals.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth experience with: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite and other general business software
- Skilled in developing, compiling, and modifying building designs by hand or utilizing computer software
- Ability to brainstorm creative design plans
- Comfort interacting with other designers/architects and clients
- Specific behavioral competencies required to satisfactorily perform the main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to listen carefully to other professionals
- Skill in communicating ideas articulately
- A self-starter and a quick learner
- High degree of ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Demonstrable integrity and professionalism
- Candidates must have an architectural degree from an accredited university and previous experience as an architectural designer. It is a plus to have experience designing municipal and educational facilities.
Working at PARTNERS is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to positively impact the vitality of communities and the education of students.
As a PARTNERS’ employee …
You will become an important member of a creative team where your input will be desired, respected and utilized during project visioning and design.
You will experience:
- Flexible work environment
- Work-task variety
- Diversity of roles
- Employee enrichment
You will have personal and professional growth nurtured in a collaborative setting, which celebrates creativity and wisdom.
Forward Qualifications, Resume, and Examples of Work to: