October 10, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
Experience: 1-3 Years
HBT Architects is a 22-person, forward-thinking architectural and interior design firm located in the Neighborhood of the Arts in Rochester, New York. Established in 2000, the firm is built on the following core values: service through strong client relationships, design excellence, and a commitment to professionalism. The reputations of the partners and staff of HBT serve as a confirmation of our standards, values, and the quality of services we provide.
With a main office in Rochester, NY, HBT Architects has a small presence in Ann Arbor, Michigan which we are looking to grow. As we begin construction on our new office space in Ann Arbor, we are actively looking for engaged, creative individuals to join us and help grow and expand our firm’s culture and passion for design.
We are currently seeking a full-time architectural designer on the path to licensure with one to three years’ experience in an architectural office setting. The candidate would work under the direction of a licensed professional in our studio type environment. They must be motivated and demonstrate the individual responsibility required to provide design and technical support to more experienced team members. Regular duties of this position include the responsibility for specific technical design aspects of projects, drafting, existing conditions documentation, production of presentation graphics, and general office support.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture;
• Candidate must have 1-3 years’ experience in an architectural office setting, working as part of a team;
• Demonstrated effort and action towards licensure;
• Proficiency in Revit (current version);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs;
• General comprehension of standard design and construction techniques;
• Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills;
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Health insurance with gym reimbursement program;
• Dental/vision insurance;
• 401k retirement plan;
• Short and long-term disability insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Self-directed paid time off;
• Summer hours;
• ARE reimbursement.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Jim Argenta, Associate, at email@example.com