February 24, 2022
PLACE designers inc
Experience: 6 Years
*Full Time Remote Position*
PLACE designers inc is a multi-disciplinary firm Headquartered in the Greater Austin Area, with an office in Houston and an expanding presence in Florida. We have been in business since the late 90’s and have had Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, and Civil Engineering in-house since 2010.
We are an established multi-disciplinary firm built on the principles of growth and learning from the top down. We have a team-oriented culture focused on collaboration and effective communication to achieve the goals we establish for our company. You will have opportunities to work on exciting projects in multi-family, industrial, luxury condos, low-rise, mid-rise, and many other compelling project types.
We are growing at a rapid pace, and we invite creative professionals to join our energetic team.
• 6 years’ experience working in the commercial architectural field including multi-family, office, and industrial
• 3+ years’ experience utilizing Revit for production of Construction Documents
• Knowledge and experience of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, and BlueBeam
• Excellent Communication skills in a remote position will require
• Focused on the production of deliverables for projects from SD’s to CD’s in Revit
• Ensure drawings meet all building code requirements and the client’s needs
• Mentor and teach entry-level staff on your production team
• Maintain project delivery schedule and communicate concerns with Project Team
• Develop construction documentation and specifications
• Assist in creation and adherence of project budget and schedules
Interested candidates should contact Craig Krause at (512) 587 6154 or email@example.com.