August 15, 2019
Experience: 5-8 Years
HKS is a team of more than 1,300 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Detroit office is seeking a talented Architect to join the Health team.
• Prepares complex detailed project drawings with minimal supervision using diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices and advanced techniques.
• Reviews project drawings and assists in establishing and maintaining dimensional control. Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
• Performs design computations.
• Validate that code and zoning requirements for assigned segment of project are met.
• Write reports or specifications for assigned project.
Supervise a team of architects.
• Professional degree from an accredited program.
• Typically with 5 – 8 years’ experience.
• Architectural Registration and Licensure required.
• Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
Those interested in applying, please visit the HKS Career Center HERE.