October 7, 2021
Experience: 5+ Years
Provide support during the development of design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
• Perform design and/or engineering duties as directed by the project team leader.
• Support the discipline team leader in the documentation process.
• Support the development of building system concepts for projects.
• Support material and product research for projects.
• Attend project meetings when requested.
• Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by the discipline team leader.
• Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• LEED Accredited preferred.
• Minimum five years’ experience in the A/E industry preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer and Revit literate.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
• Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
• Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
• Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Qualified candidates can apply online at https://www.hed.design/careers