August 12, 2019
Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas, Inc.
Experience: 5+ Years
Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas, Inc. Architects and Planners is seeking full time, qualified individuals to join our team for the role of Assistant Project Manager. At FSP, the Assistant Project Managers work closely with Project Managers and Junior Members in a dedicated team environment. Our vision is to plan, design and complete our projects by bringing each clients vision to life with the highest level of quality and professionalism.
Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas Inc. Architects and Planners is an award-winning, service oriented architectural firm notably recognized for our unique environments created for living. We strive to deliver quality projects exceeding client expectation. We accomplish this by producing environmental products that contribute to the overall well-being of a community. Our professionals are equipped with extensive design experience and problem-solving skills in environmental architectural projects involving multi- family housing, senior living, healthcare communities, adaptive reuse and historic preservations.
• Collaborate with Project Manager to assist in design development and the production of Complete construction administration tasks before deadlines
• Assist coordination with Project Consultants on services
• Develop Junior Team Members assigned on project
• Attend meetings, ground breakings and construction field sites
• Participate collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
• Professional degree in Architecture
• 5+ years of related experience
• Proficiency documenting design development and developing construction documents in detail
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Work independently with minimal oversight to complete project tasks
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines
• Skilled with Revit, Microsoft Office and Bluebeam
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. For more information about FSP, visit our website at www.fuscoshafferpappas.com