April 21, 2017
Experience: 5+ Years
Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Experience: 5 + years
Studio|H2G, an award-winning retail design and strategic branding firm, creates highly-experiential retail spaces for shopping center developers and brand owners. We collaborate with both our internal [staff] and external [clients] partners, incorporating creative thinking, innovative strategy and problem solving in an innovative yet pragmatic manner towards the greater goal of improving our client’s assets through enhanced customer experience and revenue generation.
Creativity, efficiency and collaboration are the key ingredients to our success and relevance.
Studio|H2G is seeking a driven Senior Designer (SD) to assist in the development of creative strategies and solutions for our clients. Working in conjunction with Creative Directors, Project Directors and Junior Designers, the Senior Designer works in establishing the conceptual and stylistic execution for our various projects
- You must be able to…Design. In all types of conditions.
- Ability to meet all deadlines (both internal and external) in an efficient and undramatic manner through prioritization of work flow and effective time management.
- Able to arrive at desirable and relevant solutions quickly.
- You must have a very strong fluency and efficiency in hand sketching, Sketchup, (3D Max, Rhino), Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and AutoCad to ensure solutions and ideas are executed in the best light and timeframe possible.
- Create inspiring, innovative yet pragmatic ideas and solutions for clients, working in a fully integrated manner with the entire project team.
- Coordinate with clients and fellow team members to determine and establish project objectives, budgets, and deliverable makeup.
- Possess the ability to lead a project throughout the entire design process (Concept/Schematic/Design Development/Implementation).
- Mentor and direct junior team members throughout the entire project, emphasizing best practices and optimal work flows.
- Aware of both current and past trends in Retail, Branding and Architectural design with knowledge of clients and retail market brands.
- Availability to travel.
- Ability and preference to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others.
- Must be in possession of an upbeat and positive attitude (especially when stress levels are elevated) and willing to collaborate with a variety of team members. Our culture is vibrant, collaborative and fast paced. We value individuals who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. Confidence in your craft is paramount. However, if you’re a Diva or Rock Star it’s probably not going to work out and we wish you luck in your search. It’s not you, it’s us.
Offer competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K and a fun, vibrant work environment.
Please email your resume, sample portfolio and salary requirements to: