May 15, 2017
ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies
Experience: 3+ Years
We are seeking a registered architect to join our manufacturing team.
Qualified candidate is registered in at least one state and has experience as a project leader. Experience in advanced manufacturing and sterile Manufacturing/R&D preferred.
This position will lead a team of 4-5 architects to develop and produce contract documents as part of a multi-discipline team for a variety of clients. This position will be responsible for architectural design development, coordination, and document production. Experience with Integrated Project Delivery and working knowledge/experience with Virtual Design and Construction a plus.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· Work with project architect and independently to develop and produce contract documents as part of a multi-discipline team for Educational, Commercial, and Industrial based clients.
· Broad range exposure to entire design and documentation process for industrial architecture and planning projects.
· Prepares architectural plans and details, consults with project manufacturers, evaluates materials and may observe projects in the field.
· Evaluates, selects and applies standard architectural techniques and procedures. Exercises judgment when making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
· May supervise, coordinate and direct the work effort of CAD designers on the same project with some responsibility for checking a portion of the completed drawings.
· Has knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes, OSHA compliance requirements, and a working knowledge of site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering systems, methods, and general details.
· Responsible for final content of architectural project specification.
· Devises new approaches to problems encountered and develops substantial adaptations and modifications to standard architectural techniques and procedures.
Please direct questions or application materials to Sarah Nadolny at email@example.com.