July 26, 2017
Experience: 3+ Years
The Detroit office of NORR is seeking an project manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience to oversee retail projects. Applicants should enjoy working in a fast-paced yet informal studio atmosphere and should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Maintain and develop client relationship
• Work with client & design lead to plan client project engagement.
• Creation of project contracts
• Establish project timelines
• Team management including distribution of workload and supervision of staff
• Monitor project progression and deliverables
• Technical review of project documents
• Oversight of building code research
• Oversight of consultants and contractors coordination
• Oversight of construction administration and submittal review
• Promote efficiency, productivity and project profitability
• Travel to meet with clients and perform field visits
• Experience with REVIT a plus
• Experience with MS Project or other project management software required
• LEED AP is a plus
Applicants must have a professional Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited university.
To learn more about NORR and to apply to the position, please visit www.norr.com, and click on careers.