February 22, 2018
Experience: 7 Years
Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, we create great places. And we do it by being uncompromisingly people-centric and delivering innovation day in and day out.
As more than 400 professionals delivering award-winning work across the architecture, engineering and planning spheres, we believe that collaboration breeds higher-grade solutions and that something incredible grows from a team of experts with individual specialties.
What You’ll Contribute to OHM Advisors
Project Coordinator provides leadership to the teams’ documentation and deliverables process through collaboration with all disciplines. With a passion for always looking for better ways of improving solutions to our client’s needs, your approach to the development of projects and integration with other team individuals is important to the overall success of the firm.
• Assist with leading the development of professional graphics design packages and presentations.
• Assist with leading the development of construction documentation and bid set packages.
• Supervise an architectural team, provide adequate management, technical advice and support the members of the project team and ensure that work is completed as planned and scheduled.
• Responsible for managing project task budgets, work plans, consultants, and schedules.
• Assist with the development of detailed project schedules and communicate/ assign/track key deliverable dates to project team.
• Assist with initiating and maintaining contact with other key Project / Program Lead individuals for clarification, coordination, and negotiation of critical issues.
• Demonstrate creative abilities coupled with efficient and pragmatic problem-solving skills
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (professional degree).
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Non-licensed candidate should be eligible for licensure, with intent to pursue preferred.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Sketchup. Lumion, Dynamo, and FormIt proficiency are preferred.
• Must be experienced in architectural design, detailing and documentation of new building, restoration and renovation projects.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong project organizational skills to document management and tracking and must be self-motivated.
• Must be able to document and present work through hand sketching, computer drafting, and other innovative methods to team & clients in a clear and concise manner.
• Must be able to work well with clients, staff and coordinate consultants.
• Strong verbal presentation, interpersonal, organizational and written communication skills.
Growth at OHM Advisors
Our staff is our greatest asset. We continuously strive to provide tools, mentorship, and resources to help you win at work and life. Please apply for this position and read about some of our self-designed career advancement and enrichment programs (OHM Wellness, OHM Grad School, and OHM University) on our website.
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.