March 3, 2016
Experience: 10+ Years
Architecture reflects our time and culture as well as shapes it. It is our essential humanity that moves us to do good, creating places that facilitate activity and bring joy to the human spirit. We are creating places that enhance the human experience.
HKS is a worldwide network of professionals, strategically located and working seamlessly as one firm with individual expertise in design, research and management. We work together in teams across 26 offices and multiple sectors to deliver exceptional value to our clients. Our project experience includes corporate headquarters, office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, hotels and resorts, banks, justice and aviation facilities, religious structures, public buildings, multifamily housing, educational facilities, science and technology, and retail and industrial projects located in 1,650 cities in 84 countries.
Our Detroit team is seeking a Project Architect to join the healthcare team.
• Coordinates all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
• Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally.
• Assist in development of production schedule and manages to that schedule.
• Assist in development of job costs, job budget, and manpower projections.
• Assist in management of project financial performance.
• Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues.
• Supervise a project team of architects.
• Professional degree from an accredited program is required.
• 10+ years of experience.
• Architectural Registration required.
• Ability to use Revit
Please go to www.hksinc.com to send there resume/portfolio
For more information, please contact Bob Piatek, email@example.com