January 16, 2017
Thomas Roberts Architect
Experience: 2+ Years
Thomas Roberts Architect is a small design oriented firm that is committed to creating inspiring places that enrich the human spirit. Our Studio focuses on the adaptive reuse of historic buildings, additions to those buildings and new buildings in existing urban settings. Our clients include private developers, community development organizations, and public institutions. The projects range in size from small to large offering much opportunity for professional growth.
Thomas Roberts Architect is looking for a part time Office Administrator. The ideal candidate is a team player who is highly organized, detail-oriented with good communication and graphics skills. Position requires a team player with initiative, flexibility and facility for multi-tasking, strong editing, proof reading and computer skills. This is an exciting opportunity for an independent, ambitious person looking to contribute to our success and growth.
Working with us, you will:
• Perform general office duties including filing, organizing, copying, scanning, proofreading, binding, distributing and sending out mail/FedEx.
• Schedule and prepare meetings including agendas and minutes.
• Prepare documents using Microsoft Office suite including data tracking and Excel.
• Data entry and review spreadsheets to maintain current and accurate databases.
• Assemble documents to meet the individual requirements of the clients.
• Manage travel arrangements.
• Manage office inventory and supplies.
• Prepare invoices, track billings, and assist with preparation of proposals and marketing materials.
• Maintain confidentiality and protect firm/client operations by keeping information confidential.
An ideal candidate:
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience as described above
• Previous experience working for an architecture firm preferred, but not required.
• Dependable, energetic, pays attention to detail and excellent at meeting deadlines.
• Strong communication, organizations and administrative skills.
• Ability to interact well with office personnel, clients and others.
• Ability to multi task, work independently and within a team.
• Strong typing and transcribing skills.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
To Apply: Contact Tom Roberts, email@example.com