November 3, 2017
Experience: 4-8 Years
• Functions as team leader for projects. Leads the team, including in-house engineers and outside consultants, to facilitate quality drawings and on time delivery.
• Works on projects through design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
• Implements code, zoning, and client requirements into drawings.
• Communicates with contractors and responds to RFIs.
• Reviews submittals and shop drawings.
• Performs building surveys to document existing conditions.
• Attends city or client meetings, as necessary.
• Communicates with consultants and facilitates exchange of information and documentation
• Communicates with municipalities in order to provide thorough due diligence and clear submittal process to establish a project schedule.
• Professional Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
• 4-8 years of experience in architectural design
• Experience with AutoCAD and Sketchup
• Experience with REVIT, a plus
• LEED AP, a plus
• Professional Licensure, a plus
Point of Contact: Amber Moody, email@example.com
Applications: Please apply for this position on our careers page at www.norr.com