January 9, 2018
Design Architect Position
Join our team at TowerPinkster and open a new door to an amazing career! TowerPinkster, a regional 100 person Architecture and Engineering Firm based in Michigan is looking for a talented Design Architect.
The Firm is looking for skilled professional Design Architect with five plus years working in the industry. This position is responsible for creative design solutions, material investigations, site / building options, building details, etc. for building or components of buildings as assigned by Director of Design. Time committed to design is directly related to design demand and the individual’s ability to work effectively.
- Architectural design, design coordination, renderings and graphics
- Assist with material definition, outline specifications
- Support role in project coordination and document development (all phases)
- Business Development, marketing, marketing graphics, interviews and presentations
- Integrity and Trust
- Commitment to Excellence
- Communication Skills
- Client Engagement
- Planning and Organization
- A Licensed Architect
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Architectural Design
- Ability to show technical ability with experience as a project architect
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Able to sketch and draw
- Able to create graphic presentation and exhibit solid design skills
- Strong concept design skills
- Working knowledge of REVIT and Photoshop
- Solid foundational knowledge of health and safety codes
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
TowerPinkster is a firm of architects and engineers committed to design integrity, quality, and environmental responsibility. Our doors opened in 1953 with just six people and now we have more than 100 of the best employees in Michigan. At our firm, it’s our people who make us different. We have the freedom to explore new ideas, the tools to create innovative strategies and the talent to inspire our clients through interactive design. Our expertise and collaborative, client-centered approach means the best ideas rise to the top. And having a diverse team fosters fresh perspectives, creating better results.
TowerPinkster received the 2016 National 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Award, 2016 best Firm Award from Zweig Group and the 2015 Firm of the Year Award from AIA Grand Rapids. These awards were given based on design creativity, community commitment, client commitment and team building. We are proud of this achievement and are thankful for our client relationships, our generous communities and all the employees who contribute to TowerPinkster’s fun and creative culture! Our supportive work environment helps employees reach their career goals, and we have fun doing it! We love what we do and it shows!
Our Vision: A diverse, talent-based firm sought after in expanding markets.
Our Mission: Design leaders who create unique environments with clients and communities
www.towerpinkster.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer