January 9, 2018
PARTNERS in Architecture
Mt. Clemens, MI
Experience: 5+ Years
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC
A FULL-SERVICE ARCHITECTURE, PLANNING AND SUSTAINABLE DESIGN FIRM
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: PROJECT ARCHITECT
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC is looking for a talented architect to join its growing team, which provides services to local/state/federal governments and K-12 schools.
Accredited degree in Architecture
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in an architectural office
Command of current design, graphic and production technology including AutoCAD,
SketchUp, REVIT, and optionally BIM
Architect Registration preferred, but not mandatory
• Knowledge and clear picture of how projects are designed, managed and completed
• Skill in developing, compiling, and modifying building designs
• Expertise in building components, construction materials, standards and codes
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• High degree of multitasking ability
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment
• Integrity and professionalism
Working at PARTNERS is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to positively impact the vitality of communities and education of students.
As a PARTNERS’ employee …
You will become an important member of a creative team where your input will be desired, respected and utilized during project visioning and design.
You will experience:
✓ Flexible work environment
✓ Work-task variety
✓ Diversity of roles
✓ Employee enrichment
You will have personal and professional growth nurtured in a collaborative setting, which celebrates creativity and wisdom.
Forward Qualifications, Resume and Examples of Work to:
Dr. James D. Edoff
PARTNERS IN ARCHITECTURE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER