Date: March 26, 2015 | Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm
Students, interns, and architects (including IDP supervisors and mentors) in the Detroit area:
NCARB’s Outreach Manager of Internship + Education Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB, will be speaking on licensure-related topics in Detroit.
NCARB & You: IDP, ARE, & Certification
Topics will include:
• The entities involved in the licensure process
• How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
• What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination®(ARE®)
• Recent changes to NCARB programs
• The value of the NCARB Certificate
Following the presentation, Kimberly will remain on-site to address questions on an individual basis.